Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Portraits | Morgan

This post has been a long time coming...

I met Morgan at university through my fiance and we became great friends right away. She's such a wonderful lady, and very photogenic too. We've had many interesting and wonderful conversations about almost everything, and I know how talented, organized, determined, and spiritually motivated she is. And she was a great zumba companion, for the one day I went. She's been called to serve a mission in Dallas, Texas for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints so she's training and learning Spanish in Utah right now. I miss that wonderful girl so much, but I'm glad I get to hear from her frequently. I asked her if I could take portraits of her for her and her family before she left for her mission, so one fabulous sunny weekend in March we explored campus and the local town area taking photos along the way. I promised her I wouldn't post the photos until her mom got to see them, which was right before she left, but it's been almost a month since then. I've just been slacking.

Find these photos on facebook















































 


No comments:

Post a Comment