Friday, December 28, 2012

Portraits | Wiltse Family

The Wiltse family and their adorable daughter Brooklyn were my last project before my busy wedding day, and I'm grateful for the chance to work with this sweet family before I left Canada. I know Vanessa through church; she was one of my youth leaders for a long time. We because pretty good friends through that, and then she had little Brooklyn while I was away at school. She asked if I could help them out with updating their family photos, and of course I was willing. I waited and waited for them to call me when their schedule worked for a shoot, and finally we scheduled the day, a week before my wedding! But that wasn't a problem. The summer weather was perfect, Brooklyn was happy, the photos went well, and I managed to not get a sun burn (an amazing feat for me). They did have to wait a little longer for their processed images because of my wedding plans, but I'm blessed with patient clients. And patient readers too I hope!





No comments:

Post a Comment