Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Graduation | Gleneagle Secondary Friends

Eating a grilled cheese sandwich while blogging is very difficult... but oh so delicious. It's taken me quite a while, as you can tell, to finally get these photos edited and blogged, but I'm finally checking this one off my list!

These stunning students actually graduated 4 weeks ago. My friend Tina, who I photographed this year, told all her friends about my work and they agreed to give me the honor of being their photographer for their high school graduation prom. So we all planned to meet up at the location, and I didn't even think about what the Canucks game traffic would be like that evening... so the shoot was a lot shorter than I would've liked, but I'm glad we got some great photos out of it.

And if you happen to be very observant, you'll notice my new logo. It was brilliantly designed by my good friend Cory, an aspiring graphic artist.

Praying for sun!
~Amy

Find these photos on Facebook










1 comment:

  1. Great job! I can tell you've spent a lot of time on these.

    ReplyDelete