Well hello again! It's been a busy few weeks...
Because there's so much that gets done in the Darkroom, it doesn't make sense that the Darkroom is "dark", or pitch black like everyone thinks. This certain amber coloured light - a safe light - is great because the photo paper we photographers print with isn't sensitive to it! That means the photos won't turn out black, but that also means that I can never see anything outside after I've spent 3, or 4, or 8 hours in there.
So because I've had to spend hours and hours in the darkroom doing homework, along with other various activities of importance I haven't been able to post any photos or even make any quick blog notes. My apologies for those who have been waiting almost a month to see my new photos. But I have been hard at work editing those photos, as well as registering for fall university classes and housing, which I'm very excited for!
So thanks to everyone who's been so patient with me. Once I get sorted out again I'll be back on track! Keep an eye out for those photos!
Enjoy life, don't just endure it.
~Amy
Find this photo on Facebook
No comments:
Post a Comment